Sunday: Cooking Healthy

For the las week, I have been trying to eat a little healthier and a little lighter as I have noticed either nothing fits or everything is tight.
So yesterday, I decided to cook super healthy.
What we ate looked so much better than I did while cooking that I decided to let lunch be the featured one...
We had broccoli, baby tomatoes, green peppers, yellow peppers, beets, chayotes, eggplant, fresh mushrooms, lettuce and grilled chicken... and rice for those that did not have to hold back.


I have leftovers, which means that either my guests did not like the food or  I just cooked a lot of food, you guess which one it was !



4 comments

Leah said...

I'd like to think that you just cooked a lot. And maybe your guests didn't like veggies too much. :-)

Elaine said...

I'd like to go to YOUR house for lunch :D. My husband and I have been trying to eat healthy but sweets are our weakness....We love it too much!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

ana said...

mmm... so healthy so good!!! I think you just made a lot of food :)

Lorena said...

Thanks girls ! - I want to think I did cook a lot ;)
I am honestly trying to feed my body right - but it´s so hard to ignore those good looking chocolates !