Weekend in Shorts



As you may have noticed I am not a short person. 
I mean I am short but, I don't wear shorts that often. 
In fact, I only have a black pair and two jumpers.


On Saturday I went to a friend's pool party and decided to sport:
- Black jumper O-Rogan for Target
- Black and beige straw tote H&M
- Black gladiator like sandals 
- Silver cuff Christian Lay brand
- Silver bear ring Tous



On Sunday, I stayed home and cooked for my husband's family. 
Well, actually he cooked, I did everything else...

- Black Shorts 
- Black and silver tube top Charlotte Russe
- Black gladiator like sandals
- Black and beige straw tote H&M
- Silver earrings, pendant and ring Tous

Do you wear shorts  ?
Are you comfortable in them ?
Are you in total denial ?

1 comment

calgal said...

thanks for the comment...laptop = biggest gift I ever got for my b'day in 32 years. u look so stylish in your shots..I dont wear shorts well inside my house I do, but ouside nah...my thighs have stretch marks from my pregnancy..