December Purchases

In December we are usually busy.
Busy running around and shopping for gifts.
Usually in the midst of it all, you find gifts for youself,
much like I did.
Here are my december gifts for me:


These houndstooth H&M trousers are actually from November but I had forgotten to include them, I loved the fit for 34.95 USD.


Horses, horseshoe, Peter Pan collar all in one top ?
Yes, an equestrian top from Via Vai for 21.95 USD seemed reasonable.


Yet another animal print item.
I have acquired a special love for them as they always take your
 outfit to the next level.
This animal print top by Da Moda seemed perfect
for 7.99 USD, don't you think ?

I know I do not need another black top.
But this one won my heart at the sleeves and then the buttons in the back !
Black top by April Lost for 33.00 USD


Wool sweater for when I travel, on sale at Mango for 27.00 USD.



A blue "klein" dress also from the MANGO sale for 35.00 USD.

My December purchases including taxes added up to 104.74 USD.
Which is not bad - I could have done worst.

How about you ?

Did you "gift yourself" for the holidays ?





4 comments

Mimi said...

Love the pants and the shirt with the horses! I gifted myself a new fossil travel bag...oh and a new necklace too;)

Aesthetic Lounge

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Nice finds! I always say "how many black tops do I need? just one more" : > I just ordered myself some cool booties, that's my holiday gift to myself.

LyddieGal said...

I usually try to resist the urge to buy myself a ton of stuff during december... but now I want to shop (especially since I've got gift cards burning holes in my pockets)

I love your elbow patch sweater, and for $8, how could you not get the leopard shirt?

Chic on the Cheap

Cool Vanity said...

Good sales and nice things. Kisses.