Walking Around

My main goal this morning was to wear a comfortable outfit.

Tracy Evans skirt · Speechless purple top · Turquoise belt Forever 21 · Neiman Marcus black tote
I dropped my car off for maintenance at the shop this morning.
So, I needed an outfit suitable for work 
but that allowed me to walk comfortably in 
extreme hot and humid streets.



My walk to the hospital to visit my MIL,
should not last more than 20 minutes but with the hot
sun it feels like forever...


Happy Wednesday !

8 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore...hermosa la pollerita de flores....como las use aca !! besosss

Judy C said...

Beautiful. Muy bonito.

Sheila said...

You look lovely in this purple. I hope your mil is doing better.

drollgirl said...

that shade of purple is gorgeous! and the outfit is fab!

Taylor said...

Pretty! That was my favorite article of clothing you posted the other day. The skirt is making me long for warmer weather.

Style, She Wrote said...

Chic and pretty outfit! Love the necklace. xo style, she wrote

Vanilla said...

beautiful outfit :) this top is such a gorgous colour :)

Love, Vanilla

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I have to confess this is my absolute favorite skirt of yours! The colors are so dramatic.