Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday is a special day.
For those of us who believe: HE HAS RISEN.


For others it's just a long weekend, a good excuse to 
get together with the family - and it's all fine  :)
For me it was early mass followed by a brunch.
Huge brunch. The "I am still full the day after" type of brunch. 


I (heart) Ronson dress - Alfani sandals - Urban Expressions Bag - H&M headband 
I felt so comfortable in this dress !
But my H kept picking on me saying it was a pijama that belonged
to my grandmother and that she was calling because she needed it back.
So, maybe I'll belt it next time ?

How was your Easter ?

2 comments

Emma said...

These are Great pictures! That handbag is Fabulous! We had a great Easter also. The weather was Beautiful.

Biba said...

We had a lovely Easter - early morning mass followed by a huuuuge brunch - still full the day after (and after some 'refills'...)!