Doing it all on Saturday

I did it all today...
I was up since sooo early.
Went to a late Easter breakfast, then a meeting,
picking up the dogs at the vet, driving back and forth.

Kensie Girl dress  - brown belt - Zapatinho de luxo flats - Urban Expressions bag

This dress has proven it's as comfortable as they make them.
It does not wrinkle, it's light and IF you just happen to
have an entire cup of coffee spilled on you by the elderly
gentleman next to you... it does not stain and dries fast.

4 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Buen dia!!!
adore el vestido..es muy chic!! beijos lore!

Taylor said...

I thought I was in possession of the perfect denim shirtdress - until I saw this one! It is so good on you! I love the skirt, especially. That ring is amazing too.

Meli said...

This dress is perfect. End of story. LOVE that you belted it too- really casual-but-elegant!

Emma said...

I Love this dress! Kensie Girl is a good brand.