Deleting

I don't know what is going on!
I am writing posts and then I just delete them and
start all over. I just did. So, if you get to read this
it just means that I didn't delete it.

Da Moda jean skirt - Merona brown tie top - Liz Claiborne leather belt (super old) - Zapatinho de Luxo shoes 

I am so glad nobody is "grading" my blog content because today,
I would probably be called out as lacking imagination.

 
                                                                 Vintage ring 


I just think that I am all over the place and not paying attention
or concentrating on anything because I am leaving for vacations next week and I have so much stuff going on and I need to make sure many things are taken
care of before I can get on that plane !

9 comments

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

Love your skirt! It's such a great shape :) glad you didn't delete this one! I hope you have a great holiday :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola Lore..hermosa la camisa...super fashion!! beijosss

Anonymous said...

You and I are thinking alike. Life has been so crazy lately and blogging just hasn't been a priority. Vacations are much more important than blogging - they deserve your full attention! Relax and enjoy your time off.

Style Journey said...

This is probably one of my favorites on you since visiting your blog! You look great in this skirt and top :)

And I hear you about having a hard time concentrating. Sometimes preparing for a vacation means you need a vacation from planning for vacation if that makes any sense, lol!

Shybiker said...

It's natural to be overwhelmed when preparing for a trip. Just try to stay calm and realize you're on the verge of having fun!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love your look today - this look seems to sum up your style for me.

Sheila said...

Awesome outfit - I love the blouse with the tie.

Deep breaths, hon. There's no pressure to write something great every time. :)

joshylola said...

Me encantan las faldas vaqueras, vas muy bien.Buen fin de semana

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Have a great vacation and don't stress about blog stuff. You are doing a wonderful job.

*Erin