Legs Celebrate! by OPI

A few weeks back I got a package in the mail.
It was from someone behind one of the very 
first blogs I read and followed: Sheila from Ephemera !

You see, I had participated in a challenge she hosted
where we pretty much just told her what to wear.
To my surprise she chose the outfit I suggested and I became
a winner.... and this was one of the goodies in my package:

OPI's Leg's Celebrate !

Who doesn't love nail polish ?

I certainly do !


It`s a rich bright cooper like tone that brings your nails to life !
Three coats and you are good to go - dries fast and lasts.
Yes, lasts I've had it for 4 days now... 
even done dishes and no chips.

Sheila, thank you so much for 

"Legs Celebrate!"

3 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Perfect for the holiday season. I love reading Sheila's blog too.

Bombshellicious said...

Omg gorgeous colour I must try to get some xx

drollgirl said...

that color is amazing! i am pretty sure it would look awful with my skin tone, which sucks. lol