Grades


I was in the process of putting together a set of 
documents a few weeks back.
They were required documents for enrolling as 
I'm going back to school.

Style & Co. brown jeans - Bluenotes vest - White button down Decoded -  Zapatinho de Luxco beige flats -
Michael Kors black bag - Gold tone cuff Forever 21
Obviously the documents included diplomas, transcripts, grades...
My grades !!

Vintage gold tone book pendant - Vintage scarf 
My grades were a total surprise to me,
I had an A average :)

I had actually forgotten how good I was!

12 comments

Emma said...

I Love your jewelry today. You look Fabulous!

Kathya Stryzak said...

Hola..precioso bracelete!!! besossss Lore

Cool Vanity said...

Estás muy guapa. Yo tengo un dije muy parecido al tuyo heredado de mi abuela. Bsinos.

M mar said...

Yo tengo uno de esos con la foto de mi madre dentro :).
Besitos guapa!

Sheila said...

I am so not surprised! You are a highly intelligent woman!

I love this menswear look with the vest - that gold cuff is outstanding.

Shybiker said...

Doesn't surprise me either -- I know you're smart!

The gold cuff bracelet is very attractive.

LyddieGal said...

Haha, good for you, you straight A student!

Love your cuff and bag!

Chic on the Cheap

Biba said...

I'm sure you'll pass your future exams with flying colours as well, as you're enthusiastic about the studies!

ana said...

Me encanta como se te ve el chaleco ;) felicidades por tus notas! aprovecho para desearte la Feliz Navidad y el Año Nuevo andaba perdidilla pero he vuelto!
un abrazo

Carla said...

smart girl :)
Love the necklace

Londyn said...

Good for you!! This outfit looks pretty smart too :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love the herringbone vest. This outfit is rich thanks to your blouse, scarf, necklace & cuff.