On musicals

I happen to live in the same apartment building as one of
best known and talented theatre directors in my country.


Polo Ralph Lauren white jeans - DKNY PURE cardigan - Capuccino tank top
Qupid grey shoes - Tous black bag 


He's a really nice elderly man.


Whenever he is working on a production - which is basically all the time - 
he has a poster of the play displayed in a bulletin board inside the building.

I often ride the same elevator and he 
always, always tells me to come see the play he is working on.

I just smile.

I do not go to the theatre that often, but I do like plays.


So, how, HOW ?!
Can I tell him that I
just don't like musicals ?

4 comments

Cuando nadie me ve said...

Lore cariño, que ando muy perdida!!!!Estas guapisima, como siempre,el pañuelo de la entrada anterior me ha gustado mucho.
Feliz finde guapa. Un besazo.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Why not give them a try then next time you can explain exactly why. I felt the same way but then went to see Joseph and loved it.
I love those white jeans.

LyddieGal said...

I don't know... I think there is something kind of wonderful about the emotion of a musical.

I used to think I didn't like them, but then a friend invited me to go see Wicked on broadway and it was so well done, with these amazingly talented performers, I just had to give into the performance and revel in it.

I still don't go often, but now I love to go.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

LORENA, I ALWAYS COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR UNIQUE OUTFITS. This is another good one. Love the pastel colors on you. Amazing Stiletto Sandals, too. I also adore the tiny cross necklace.

But today I REALLY REALLY want to Compliment you on your beautiful, sort of retro-looking home (at least your living room is). I like that coach, it has character. Also beautiful ever-green plant, what kind is it?