On Kenilworth Road

I've had a nice couple of days :)

White shorts Solutions - Light turquoise top Septima - Nine West gold flats - H&M white cardigan 


Seems like when you are having a good time, time flies.




Or at least that's how it feels.



When I am at the office, days seem eternal.



Today is labor day and the last end of summer here, so spent the day at a family barbeque...


Everyone kept talking about how terrible this winter was going to be and 
all the snow they'd have to shovel.


However when I get back home... it's still gonna be summer.
Which now that I think of it is kinda since.

5 comments

Shybiker said...

You sound happy -- and I love to hear that.

Lisa said...

Love your fun pictures at the edge of the pool!

Melina said...

really cute pics
like your blog, would be happy if we could follow each other :)
x

LyddieGal said...

Love that aqua top on you, and yes, that is always how it goes... why can't the fun days feel like they go on forever?
(maybe because I tend to sleep more on them?)

Chic on the Cheap

ana said...

tus flats son divinas!