Where are they going ?

I follow a couple of blogs.
Most of them are of real people, just like
me who take pictures of what they wore to work
or to do everyday stuff.

H&M Black trousers - Black y shirt Daisy Fuentes - H&M gold tone necklace - Michael Kors black bag -
Karen Scott animal print shoes vintage

Then, there is another group of bloggers that I also read that dress 
up like they have a cocktail party every single day.


They walk the streets in heels, ride public transportation in silk and
I can only ask myself.... is this real ?


Where are they going ?



7 comments

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I hope I fall under the first category (I know I do). I certainly have a real life and real-life problems, therefore a real, every day style. As much as I would love dressing up, where the heck would I go wearing silk dresses, cocktail wear and stilettos every day? The same question you ask about those bloggers, is the same I would ask. Ehhh. To each their own! =)


Missing You. <3 Ada.

Anne said...

Would love to wear silk dresses and heels but I doubt they would fit in with my daily routine LOL!!
~Anne

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HAHAHA Lorena! I can't fathom it possible either. I think they are glamour shots taken on a separate day for a photoshoot for their blog. I just can't see it happening! Love your outfit and shoes girl! Ugggh, the notes to her perfume! I'm definitely not even going to try it. LOL
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

MILEX said...

You look so amazing, I am like totally in love with you!

Shybiker said...

Oh, I like this outfit. So attractive. And your point about pretending to have a glamorous life is valid.

Kristen said...

Hahahaha, very funny point.

Sidenote: we should compare what we purge from our closets every month. I will definitely be linking to your posts on it! :)

Mica said...

I like both blogs! I blog what I wear every day, and enjoy those like you that blog what they wear too.

But it's nice to look at the beautifully polished photo shoots on other blogs, like a glossy magazine! I don't think any of it is real life, just a photoshoot for the blog!