Dandelion

I enjoy being in contact with nature.

Beige shorts Levis - White button down shirt Decoded -
White flip flops Grendha - Panama hat

I like to explore my surroundings, look at
insects, birds and plants.


When something calls my attention, I record it
and later on just look it up.


This weekend I saw several dandelions in the backyard.


Picked one and the small feather like pieces started to float in the air.
Never had I wondered what the dandelion was...



So as soon as I got home I googled it :)
Not only is it medicinal but the feathery phase is just
the seed dispersal part of a small yellow flower.

7 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Beautiful photoshoot Lorena! Your outfit looks so awesome and I love dandelions. I'm not a nature girl, but I surely do appreciate it.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I enjoy nature myself, especially the sound of the wind and birds chirping in the morning. I love your relaxed outfit today Lorena, especially how you added the hat.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

And don't forget to make a wish when you blow all the seeds away!

Mica said...

Such a nice casual outfit, and lovely location! :)

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful in this summery outfit enjoying nature. I saw a necklace on etsy that's a little glass ball with dandelion pieces inside and thought it was pretty. Of course, when the yellow flowers crop up in my grass, then I don't think they're so pretty. ;)

ana said...

Que bonito!!! todo verde me encanta tu look!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Growing up we called dried dandelions "blowies", because we'd blow on them and make a wish as we did so (something my mom taught) us. To this day, I still enjoy making a few dandelion wishes each summer.

♥ Jessica