Tiny Sunnies

I love big framed sunglasses
and wear them most of the time.

White jeans Polo Ralph Lauren - White t shirt -
Black wedges Kenneth Cole Reaction - Black zipper jacket Go by Target
Today I decided to change it up a bit
and wear a pair of tiny round sunglasses
from Esprit I've had forever.
 
 
In fact I have had these sunglasses for
years and had never worn them.
 
 
While I don't mind these, my mind is actually set on
a pair of huge round Tom Ford sunnies... or at least a twin brother ;)


9 comments

Mica said...

Nice sunnies! I really like the drape of your jacket - so nice! :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Gorgeous outfit and jacket! HAHAHA Those are tiny Lorena, but they're cute. I think the smallest I have are some cat eyes.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Please send some of that sun over here. I love your jacket.

Beauty Follower said...

Great jacket!

www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

Shybiker said...

A celebrity like you needs sunglasses to keep from being recognized by riff-raff and paparazzi!

StyleIDnet said...

One of the reasons I keep things in storage. Cute and jacket even more cute.
XX,

** Styleidnet INSTAGRAM **
** Style Id Net **
* Bloglovin *
.

Anne said...

Love your jacket it looks fab with the white jeans:)
~Anne

Stacey said...

I love the entire ensemble, very very nice!! The jacket is way cool!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Great outfit! I love the transcendence of your pretty pendant.

♥ Jessica