Not "in"

A few months back I was at a family reunion
and while speaking to one of my aunts she
looked at my shoes and said that they were "not in".
Color block dress AA Studio AA - Brown sandals Kenneth Cole Reaction 
"Not in" as in not fashionable.



The shoes she referred to are my brown sandals from Kenneth Cole, 
which I have had for quite sometime.


Image via InStyle magazine April 2013

Happens that according to InStyle's April 2013 issue,
my sandals are not so outdated, as a very similar pair
in lilac was featured...


Tous bear headband

So I decided to wear them today, because after all...
they are "in".

9 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Who cares? They look fabulous with that outfit.

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I think those shoes are pretty classic and will never go out of style! I love this dress on you Lorena, the design on the bottom is gorgeous!

Always Maylee said...

I really like your shoes, they are timeless!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

The Dragonfruit said...

Haha, oh man, she was way off in her judgement of what's "in" or not, huh? These sandal-heels are classics!

Enter to win a Snoozer Loser giveaway!
The Dragonfruit Diaries

LyddieGal said...

Haha. Some people are very opinionated with nothing to back those opinions!
(and it think it's kind of funny that $189 is considered a 'steal')
Chic on the Cheap

Imogen said...

That's so funny because it reminds me of my sister, she always makes comments about my clothes but I don't take them seriously anymore.... You're looking fabulous anyway! Like the above comment, it's a pretty classic item that will look good all the time.

Mica said...

Love that skirt on you! I think fashion changes so frequently...I just continue to wear what I like when I like it, haha! :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulously cute headband! I've always adored teddy bears - they're just so sweet, cheerful and fun (much like this great hair accessory). Very lovely, elegant ensemble!

♥ Jessica

ana said...

Me encanta tu falda Lore esta preciosa! Tengo un sorteito en el blog por si quieres participar!