Metallic

As soon as I read the words "Metallic gladiators" I silently thought:
"BINGO!!"

Because yes, I own a pair - one I don't wear a lot but that sits in my closet. 

Image via InStyle issue May 2013
So I wore them to run a few errands on Saturday and
paired them with a dress.

Striped dress no brand - Gold metallic gladiator sandals Follies 
I am not that into them and I figured it's because they tie 
at the ankle which makes me look shorter than I already am.


However I must admit they are comfortable.
I think I need wear these shoes more. 

9 comments

J. said...

They look gorgeous with this dress! A really nice combo!

ana said...

Me encanta como las combinaste Lore! se ven super bien saludos!!! Te ves guapisima de pelo largo

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I don't think you look shorter than normal. They are lovely sandals.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes you do need to wear them more!

Sheila said...

I think they are lovely and need to be worn more! They bring attention to your lovely ankles and calves.

Witchcrafted Life said...

I actually think that their cool silver hue and lines across the foot give a sense of elongating the leg. As someone with short legs myself, I too worry about cutting my foot off, so to speak, at the ankle with certain shoe choices, but I'd totally wear these, too, and again, really think they add miles to your legs (which are beautiful to begin with).

♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

They look good on you, it looks like they are well constructed -
You don't look short at all - I like it

drollgirl said...

they are pretty cute! and i love the dress!!!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Oh I think those shoes are great. I used to have a similar Silver pair but I let them go because I have other silver sandals that are nicer. You nailed this Nautical Look because I think every Nautical Look is Successful when you mix Stripes, Red & throw on some Gold Accessories, like you did here. =)

The last 2 pics with the puppies are so cute.