The MNG dress does it again

I have worn the same exact dress to 
the last three weddings I have attended.

Black one shoulder dress MNG Mango
Thankfully the crowds that attended were 
all from different circles - so, I could get away
with it.


This time around I chose to add the lace sleeve
I had originally removed from the dress when I bought it.


The best part is that I got this dress in 2010,
 a super sale in MNG in Spain.

Christian Siriano for Payless black heels - Pearl Dior like earrings
This dress proved to be a good purchase.

Here is how I have worn it before:


Do you prefer it with the sleeve or sans ?

4 comments

Unknown said...

jjjjjjj

LyddieGal said...

I think it is so wonderful you have been able to get four wears out of such a formal dress, and it does look stunning on you.

Sleeve or no sleeve... well the sleeve is super dramatic and I suppose more 'fashion blogger', sans sleeve it is still a 'notice me' dress, but more understated. Either way you look quite elegant.
Chic on the Cheap

Kristen said...

For me, it's the red belt that works best. I think you could wear it with that with or without the sleeve. So pretty!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Well keep wearing this dress Lorena cause it is quite amazing and you look great in it. The dramatic fashion lover in me prefers it with the sleeve. I also included this on my list of Thursday Moda favorites, today. 💋

Welcome by and linkup your latest with me today. A brand new linkup is live every Thursday. Thanks, Ada.

http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/10/thursday-moda-32-6-remix-with-sexy-red.html