Loose

I'd wanted to wear these items
together for a while now.


Beige trousers Forever 21 - Printed top H&M - Pink blazer Poet - Silver flats Zara - Grey bag  
The colours looked good next to each other in the closet.

White sunglasses Kate Spade 
However when they finally came together in this look, I realised that 
all of the garments were loose, making me look frumpy and potato like.

Pearl necklace Tous - L monogram silver necklace Tiffany & Co.
It's a silhouette I am not accustomed to, 
but I managed to get through the day.

2 comments

Mica said...

Those pieces do go really well together colourwise! And I just bought a pink blazer today, I'm so inspired by your outfit! Even if it wasn't the silhouette you were comfortable with, I'm wishing I had a pink top just like yours to wear with the blazer. I have a floral one with some pink it it, think I'll wear it with that! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :) Very timely, haha!

Away From The Blue

Sheila said...

The colours are awesome together, but yes, one of the pieces needs to be more fitted to offset the bagginess. You still look wonderful, Lorena.