Sloth pendant

I've been rediscovering my accessories
over the last few weeks, specially necklaces.

Beige puffy bubble top no brand - White jeans Polo Ralph Lauren
Today, its my sloth pendant.
Sloths are cute medium sized mammals,
who are extremely slow.

Grey bag - Brown wedges Kenneth Cole Reaction 
This sloth pendant is actually made from a seed
called tagua that resembles ivory and is also called
vegetable ivory.


This little guy has been around for quite a fews years.



Its carved and hand painted and I don't think I have worn it
in way too long.. 


5 comments

Mica said...

That is such a unique and adorable necklace! I bet it gets a lot of compliments and interest when you wear it. Lovely accessory!

Away From The Blue

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

oh so cute! the necklace is so coll! I do love sloths. would love to wear it as well (so me!)

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Witchcrafted Life said...

That is too cute for words! Aww, I love sloths. They're such a gentle, peaceful animal. What a unique, beautiful necklace, dear Lorena. It's one of my favourites you've ever shared with us here.

♥ Jessica

A Very Sweet Blog said...

it's too cute and i'm loving that beige and white together.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Angie said...

I use the rediscovering tecnique when i feel that my spending is getting out of hand.This pendant is quite unusual and a great, ethical accessory to your outfit.