Top Seven: From St. Barth's

A few days ago I took all of my tops out of my closet.
I did not dare to count, but as I arranged them
back into the cramped space I chose to leave 
some of them out.

Jeans Liz Claiborne - Top from St. Barth's - Brown wedges Kenneth Cole Reaction
This is one of them, it was purchased in St. Barth's about 
8 or 9 years ago. Worn once during the last six years. 

Brown Madison bag Coach - Handmade bracelet Colombia
I am quite amazed at how this top slipped my constant editing.


But not this time.

2009

It's in the bag.




3 comments

Mica said...

that is a nice top! I think nice things stay in our wardrobe so long and crowd out all of the awesome things and make it hard to see what we really have! they are hard to part with too as they don't have any real reason to get rid of them!

Away From The Blue

A Very Sweet Blog said...

But it looked so sweet on you! HaHaHa Lorenaaaaaaaaa!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sheila said...

Yup, it's a little bland, and doesn't do anything for you! Gone! :)