The Horse bit

I had been waiting for this horse bit to arrive 
in the mail for a while now.
Over a year ago during a trip to Argentina, while
boarding a plane, I spotted a very elegant woman 
wearing jeans and a white button down shirt. 
She was wearing as an only accessory, what seemed to 
be a Hérmes scarf around her neck and it was securely
tied with a horse bit, I guessed it could be the Mors, 
also from Hérmes.
Turquoise dress no brand - Yellow heels Tsubo - Italian printed scarf - Teal sunglasses Kenneth Cole Reaction 
I was so drawn to it that I walked up and complimented her.
She looked at me with crazy eyes and quickly said "Thank you".
Since then I began my search for this horse bit.
It took me a while. I searched the entire internet. 
Then I found the perfect one. 
Because you might think I am done with something,
and I gave up because I could not get exactly what I
wanted, but is actually in the back burner.



3 comments

backinstyle said...

I am coveting that horse bit! It's a beautiful accessory, and looks great the way you styled it so simply.

LyddieGal said...

Oh the search was well worth it! I love the horse bit and the idea of just one simple statement accessory.
Chic on the Cheap

Witchcrafted Life said...

Stellar find! That is one of the most elegant and eye-catching accessories I've seen in years. If I knew it was nickel-free, I'd wear it in a heartbeat, too. Awesome job on tracking down one of your fashion "unicorns".

♥ Jessica