Black star

A few years ago I took a cruise to the Mediterranean.
Jeans Zara - Tshirt Forever 21 - Black flats Vera Wang Lavender - Black blazer Theory 
One of the ports we disembarked was Taormina, 
an island off the coast of Italy.
Prada Baroque sunglasses
Of the things I remember was a beautiful clock tower, 
amazing pizza, walking the little cobbled streets 
and small shop we visited.
In this small shop I picked up, two volcanic rock 
pendants.
One as a souvenier for me and the other as a 
gift for my MIL. 
The one for me was this black starfish 
pendant which I thought was unusual
and that I thought I would wear a lot, 
funny thing is I think I never have...



4 comments

Sheila said...

What a pretty pendant! I love picking up unique jewelry pieces from the places I travel to - it's so much nicer than a t-shirt!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Super cute rock pendant. I hope to do a big Mediterranean cruise next year.

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Mica said...

Glad you are getting some wear out of it now! It is a lovely piece :)

I like the jeans and tee and blazer outfit combination too!

Away From The Blue Blog

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fantastic look and necklace! I'm a big fan of volcanic rock and would love to have a wearable piece of one day, too.

Tons of hugs,
♥ Jessica