March: New in the closet

New items in the closet...
H&M long printed dress  10.70 USD
Vintage Valentino Miss V jacket 12.00 USD.
Tweed vintage Escada skirt and blazer set 15.40 USD.
I saw both of these blazers on line each being sold 
for over 150.00 USD, so I think I got a good deal ;) 
A trip to the Dollar Store and voilá: 
mint sunglasses for 1.07 USD.
Oh and a gift ;) 
A blue striped long sleeve top by Stradivarius, 
which has quickly become a favourite. 
A pair of blue suede C. Wonder loafers. I'd been hunting these down
and finally came across them on e-Bay for 80.00 USD shipping included.
Plus 13.55 for tailor altering charges.

Total 131.65 USD

5 comments

LyddieGal said...

That maxi dress! What a find, I love the print and the elusive long sleeve.
Chic on the Cheap

Sheila said...

I love the H&M dress - what a gorgeous print! You'll look like a queen in that.

Mica said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how you wear that dress, I agree with Lydia and Sheila the print is stunning!


Your vintage blazers were such bargains too, I've paid twice those prices for high street branded blazers in opshops before :(

Away From The Blue Blog

Witchcrafted Life said...

Great shades - and you can scarcely beat that price.

♥ Jessica

Natalie S said...

OMG the H&M dress is amazing! Love it and LOVE the price!