Guilty browser

Sometimes I don't even want to look at
what's trending.
Jeans Gap - White tank top - White blazer Monteau 
My inbox is filled with sales alerts, discounts.
Virtual shopping carts to which items are 
 constantly being added... 
Andy bag Carolina Herrera - Sunglasses Tommy Hilfiger - Innovativi wedges

In the meantime, at home, a packed closet 

 followed by yet another overflowing closet 
in the room next door.
Zipper flower pin
I feel guilty just by looking,
because I know I don't need anything..

4 comments

drollgirl said...

I am in the exact same situation! I have two closets stuffed full, and then some. UGH!

LyddieGal said...

Yup, we are in the same boat. It's a strange situation, on the one hand, I love the clothes I have, on the other, I really love getting new ones. At the end of the day, I have no where to put them and that makes me sad. Oddly enough, Sean is advocating I get a wheeled clothes rack from ikea as I've been lamenting about how I don't know where I'm going to hang all my summer dresses which are still in my closet at my parents house.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I think we all do that from time-to-time - I know I do!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Witchcrafted Life said...

I hear you there! I've filled many a virtual cart before that never came to fruition. Sometimes it's just nice to window shop and daydream, no harm in that.

Love your outfit - that zipper brooch is super pretty!

♥ Jessica