Mind games

Oh, mind games.
Tahari floral print dress - Black cardigan H&M
According to Wikipedia mind games are 
"a conscious struggle for psychological one-upmanship
often employing passive–aggressive behavior to 
specifically demoralize or empower the thinking subject, 
making the aggressor look superior; 
also referred to as "power games".
Black patent shoes Zara 
That ability to make a person feel stupid.
Andy bag Carolina Herrera
So, you ever been that subject 
these are being played on ?

Did you become aware right a way or 
later on.. ? 

8 comments

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

Love it! Happy weekend. :)

Style For Mankind
Bloglovin

Mica said...

I like your dress - it's nice with the black cardi :)

I don't have time fir people who play mind games if I can avoid it! It's easy to avoid people that do it outside of work, but having to work with people like that is the worst!


Away From The Blue Blog

Dressed With Soul said...

Fortunately I can't remember this happend to me ... as it is a very bad and unfair thing. But your look is fantastic, I love the colour combination and the pattern!
xx Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Witchcrafted Life said...

Sadly, this is an area I'm very well versed in, due to certain family members being Olympic athletes in the field of mind games. I picked up on such early on though and, thankfully, didn't let them pull on over on me often - especially not since my teen years onward.

I'm very sorry if you've been running into mind games lately, dear Lorena. No one deserves that.

aki! said...

Hmmm. I feel like this does happen to me, and entirely all too often!


7% Solution

Styleofblonde said...

Oh, wow this dress is amazing on you. You have a wonderful blog, would you like to follow each other?

A Very Sweet Blog said...

The games that people play! I prefer being straightforward, but some people have hidden agendas unfortunately.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Jenava said...

I do know this feeling. I think I am very naive and usually only realize what has happened in hindsight. I'm trying to get better about being a little more defensive.