Shopping the closet

I've been "shopping the closet", 
well, not really. I've actually been 
choosing garments from the closet
that are on death row=about to be edited
and inserting them into my outfits.
White trousers Red Valentino -
Black ruffle button down shirt Natural Exchange -
Red shoes Zara - Brown tote bag Coach
Most of the tops you'll see in the upcoming
 days are being considered for edit.
For example, yesterday I wore one I 
decided to keep.
(yep! the extra large houndstooth print
tee shirt was about to go!) 
Today, I also chose to keep this button down shirt.
In fact I can only wonder why I have 
just worn it 3 times in seven years..

4 comments

Mica said...

I'm glad you chose to keep the shirt, the ruffles on the neckline are such a cool feature! :) reminds me of a ruffled shirt I have actually....now I'm wondering if I still have it or if I let it go...


Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

I really like this shirt - it's got that right 70s vibe that's very big right now. I would turf that white satin shirt - it's just too much like a figure-skating shirt!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Good call. This ruffled shirt is magnificent!

xoxo ♥ Jessica

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hahahaaa.

Items on death row. LOL I like that term. I am glad you decided to keep both of these tops.