Got it..

Whenever I see a list of "fall must haves"
or items that are "trending" I laugh a little
as 99% of the time I already own them.
If you don't believe me, check this post

.
Pink neon trousers H&M - Chambray shirt Stradivarius
The reason ? well, for starters, I tend to hold on
 to things f.o.r.e.v.e.r. so 
most likely they will be from
previous seasons. Also, most items that 
have made
their way into my closet 
is because I like them,
regardless of popularity. And then there is vintage.

Grey flats Zara - Black satchel Jules Rebecca Minkoff
Printed neon scarf H&M
Its very typical of me to hold on to, for example 
neon garments and accessories, like the trousers 
and necklace wearing today. I still like them, so I
will continue to wear them until I want to, not until
someone else tells me to... 

Do you still have neon garments/accessories around ? 

4 comments

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Yea, I think most people should already own the majority of all the trendy/must have items each season. Occasionally, there are one or two things that are new, but not always. Anyway, I don't know if you're aware but blue and pink is one of my fave color combos. You look amazing!

www.ohtobeamuse.com

Mica said...

I still have a couple of neon pieces I like to wear! :)

I like your new Rebecca Minkoff bag too - is this the one you picked up in the sale? Looks like a great size for work :)


Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

I missed the neon re-trend last time, so for me, I haven't worn neon since the 80s! I love these pants on you (much more than the blue ones above).

Witchcrafted Life said...

You are making me want a pair of pink trousers even more (I've been after a vintage inspired pair in my price range for many years now). The marriage of hot pink and denim here is fresh, fun and super pretty. I'm smitten and so want to translate this palette into a look of my own one of these days. Thank you for the terrific style inspiration!

xoxo ♥ Jessica