Back as front

A few days ago when I wore this Desigual skirt, Sheila wondered what the back of this skirt looked like. If you know the Desigual brand you're certainly aware that they are likely to add unexpected details to their garments and differing patterns, "Desigual" is the Spanish word for "uneven". So I figured I'd wear the same skirt with the back as front. While I do love the fun print I have to admit I prefer the skirt with the big flower print in the front, they way its intended to be worn. However one of the most exciting things about getting dressed and putting an outfit together is the possibility to wear a garment any way you want. It can be a hit, it can be a miss it all depends on the eyes of the beholder. 

Shop the look:


10 comments

Óscar said...

¡Hola, Lorena! He de decir que la firma Desigual no es precisamente una de mis favoritas... Eso sí, me encanta que hayas escogido una prenda tan complicada y hayas sido capaz de integrarla con total protagonismo en un look mucho más básico (aunque estiloso). Sin duda, la clave para lucir la complicación viene rodeada de sencillez, algo que aquí nos demuestras a la perfección.

Un beso y feliz semana,
Le Style et Moi

Stella said...

I really love that skirt, such a great piece and print! You wear it so lovely Lorena, and your sandals are super stylish!
Have a great week!
Stella
www.stellaasteria.com

Laura B said...

What a fun skirt! I really like both the front and back of it! It's neat you could potentially wear it both ways!

Yvonne said...

Love the pattern on the skirt and the sandals are lovely with it!
xo Yvonne
www.aproposh.com

Meyrilu said...

Qué guapa!! Me encanta♥
Besos!

Mica said...

That is a beautiful skirt! I love how you can change the look of it by wearing the different sides front or back. Means it will be easy to get more wear from as you can make it look different half the time! :)


Hope you're having an awesome start to the week :) And yes, I'm really lucky we get a year's maternity leave! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Awesome, I knew it would have a cool back! Even if you never wear it this way, I'm glad you tried it!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Lorena, I loved the skirt from the front and what prettiness it is from the back. So cool! HAHAHA
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

drollgirl said...

I LOVE IT!!! OMG this is the best pattern! I wish I had a dress in it! Just fab, and love how it is such a surprise on opposite sides.

Madam Too Much said...

Love that skirt and you wear it so very well. Visiting from Monday Mingle.