Over and Over

Red Valentino jeans here - Black flats Sam Edelman here - Purple Coach bag with tassel, similar here - Forever 21 tee shirt
525 America Green Cardigan
Maybe you have noticed, or not. Lately I have been wearing this printed Forever 21 tee shirt over and over and over. When this happens its because I am trying to justify keeping an item in the closet that has not been worn in a long time. Its current situation: I think its a keeper. For now.

Linking up to E&M

Check out these green cardis:


6 comments

Laura B said...

That floral top is so pretty! I love it paired with the bright green cardigan!

drollgirl said...

Very bright, cheery and fun! It's a keeper! And the entire outfit looks great together!

Marcia B. said...

I love the green on you!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous look! The green coat is so fashionable. I can feel the Christmas atmosphere.
http://www.pickedlooks.com/ball-dresses-auckland-c_39/

Unknown said...

The flower top is so versatile, you can combine it so many different ways. I understand very well why you wear it on repeat:)
Cheers,
T.
https://tbymallano.com/

Mica said...

It is a pretty top so I figured that was why you were rewearing it often! It goes with so much.

I do something similar, try to give pieces a wear when I'm unsure. Often it's their last wear.


Away From The Blue Blog