Ironing Jeans

Jeans Liz Claiborne - No Supervision Required green tee shirt - Black heel sandals Vince Camuto - Brown tote bag Coach
Knoted rope necklace, similar inspiration here

The other day my husband and I were on the subject of ironing clothes. We ended up talking about a comment from the lady that does the ironing for us. She had recently told us that in certain households she was asked to iron sheets, pillow cases, tee shirts, underwear and jeans.  Although the other items seem bizarre, for me it was so crazy to iron jeans, specially when she added "and with a crease in the front.." I think its a waste of energy, time and money. So here I am making a protest, in my un ironed jeans ;)  Are an ironer of odd things ? 
Linking up to Oh, Hey Girl! 


7 comments

Sheila said...

I don't iron anything! I use my steamer but only to spruce up or take the bad wrinkles out of my clothes. Ironing sheets seems...bizarre. Underwear?? What??

FASHION TALES said...

I have a steamer that I use for most of my clothing, then the dry cleaning sorted. When I have to iron I will, but I don't fancy ironing for the bulk items. You look great, and I like the pink blush blazer. /Madison
http://fashiontalesblog.com

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

LyddieGal said...

I can't imagine jeans with a crease in front! Jeans are the one thing where even if they are a little wrinkled, they just sort themselves out after wearing.

I will admit I would love it if my sheets were ironed. They are a mess, where the hem just rolls up on itself, but I'm certainly not going to take the time to do it!

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

I dont like ironing! But when I startet blogging, I must iron, to look better :) PS. Interesting combination of colors of jacket and shirt, if the jeans would be a little different tint of navy blue (not such intense), it would look super. The clue in this outfit is - combine the same level of tint of colors, to create harmonious effect. Even not fit colors may look good together, when we achieve harmonious level of tint.

backinstyle said...

Love this outfit, Lorena. The "statement" tee is so perfect. I take clothes out of the dryer and hang them to air dry when they are still damp. Works like a charm for me. I have a portable steamer for really stubborn wrinkles, and can't remember the last time I took the iron out!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Ironing jeans seems a little too pristine. LOL But my aunt use to get her sheets ironed. LOL
http://www.averysweetblog.com/