French Blouse

Vintage dark blue trousers Valentino - Teal asymmetrical blouse Sam & Lili, almost identical here - Nude heels Sam Edelman

Doctor style leather hand bag Venezia, similar here and here in red - Sunglasses Gucci (old), similar Gucci under 80.00 USD


The other day I went by the consignment shop to drop off some vintage items. As I waited, the shop owner kindly offered to show me some goods they had just received. These were inventory from a recently closed boutique that sold French clothing. Garments were all new, they were all solid colours and simple cuts. I went through them took at least five pieces with me into the dressing room. Then something unexpected happen, I realised that there was a garment I had taken with me that I did not really like, I brought it in with me by mistake. However, I chose to try it on and the moment I saw it in the mirror I was sold.  That garment is this green teal like blouse I am wearing today, its amazing how sometimes all it takes is "a try" to change your mind. 
Linking up to Straight A Style

12 comments

Sheila said...

What a lucky "mistake", because this blouse is AMAZING on you. I completely love the asymmetrical style, the rich colour and the interesting cut. It looks great with the wide-leg pants too.

Mica T said...

I am so glad you took this by mistake as like Sheila said it's amazing on you! Love the colour and the way it drapes. A great purchase!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Dressed With Soul said...

I think it was faith that you took this blouse with you although you didn't plan it! It is an absolutely fantastic piece and I adore your complete look <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Beauty Unearthly said...

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

carolina g. ticala said...

very nice pics!!!!! Thank you very much for your visit, I wait for you in my new post!!!!

Beauty Editer said...

Great post!

BEAUTYEDITER.COM

Jacquard Flower said...

Wow this blouse looks amazing on you! It was meant to be! Have a great day.

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Patricia said...

That blouse is amazing and the colours is just perfect!!
You look absolutely beautiful :D
Kiss
xx

https://thathappymess.com/

Kim Alston said...

I'm so glad you took it into the dressing room by mistake, because it looks fabulous on you! I love the color and asymmetry design.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Natalie Sampson said...

When things are just meant to be in your closet! This blouse looks great on you! LOVE it

kristina young said...

Thanks for spending your valuable time in delivering the most valuable content here.I loved the way you write and suggest my friends too for getting aware of your blogs.
Pawn Loans

Pawn Shops near me

Pawn Shops in Montgomery

Pawn Shops in Birmingham

Pawn Shops in Mobile

kristina young said...

I loved the way you write and suggest my friends too for getting aware of your blogs. Thanks for spending your valuable time in delivering the most valuable content here.
Pawn shops in Burbank

Pawn shops in Norman Bridge

Pawn shops in Madison Avenue

Pawn shops in st. stephens