Houndstooth meets houndstooth

Houndstooth print trousers H&M, similar under 20.00 USD - Houndstooth print shirt Abbie Mags, similar here

Black blazer Theory, identical here - Black patent bow flats Kate Spade, similar here - Black vintage bag Croft & Barrow


I've had these houndstooth print trousers for years, same goes for this houndstooth print shirt. However it was not until today when I set the items side by side that I realised they were almost identical. Wore them together and as you can see, small prints usually don't photograph well, I want to think that it looked better in person that in pictures. 
Linking up to Shelbee's

9 comments

Sheila said...

I love the "houndstooth on houndstooth" look here! The bit of pink breaks it up nicely. I find the same thing with small patterns - they just do not photograph well. I've actually passed on items when shopping, and have gotten rid of items in my closet, that I know won't show up well in pictures.

Courtney Erin said...

I think it looks really great in the photos - I love the idea of pairing the two prints, it's so visually interesting!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Double houndstooth! Looks good Lorena!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

The Glossychic said...

classy look

The Glossychic

Straight A Style said...

Love the houndstooth! Such a classic print.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.

LyddieGal said...

How fun you've paired them together! I really love your cute bow flats too.
Chic on the Cheap

Mica said...

Good idea to pair them together! I'm sad I don't have any houndstooth in my wardrobe any more, it's a classic timeless print. But the dress I had it in was wool and too warm for most of the year here in Queensland so it was donated on.

Hope you are having a nice start to the week!

Away From The Blue Blog

backinstyle said...

Love the print mix, Lorena. It works so well with the houndstooth!