The Underbuyer

Blue striped long sleeve tee shirt Stradivarius - Jeans Red Valentino - Doctor's bag Venezia - Brown espadrilles from Spain

Most comfortable shoe ever: my brown espadrilles from Spain, similar here, here and here in a lighter shade.

After reading this interesting piece I've come to understand that I am "under buyer" when it comes to toiletries. I avoid stocking up on products, unless, of course I find a very unusual Chanel product sale. I like to use up one entire bottle of perfume before going on the next one. The same for creams, lotions, shampoos, hair products... and yes, I also love the unusual yet apparently common feeling of "conquest" once I finish a product to its last drop and take an #empties shot and post in on my Instagram. Which one are you and under or over buyer ?
Linking up to E&M

8 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute and comfy!

Laura B said...

Interesting concept! I like using up my beauty products and have been on a mission to not buy anything more until I decrease my collection of blogging skincare samples!

Meyrilu said...

A mi me gusta tener productos diferentes, no me gusta usar el mismo perfume todos los días, eso depende de mi humor, y en el maquillaje a veces necesito mas cobertura que otras, lo mismo para el cabello hay momentos en que mi cabello necesita mas hidratación y uso productos específicos para ello pero otras en que es el frizz el que me vuelve loca y uso los que son para frizz y así me pasa con todo, termino teniendo muchos productos de todo jeje

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

super comfy look my friend. love your bag

NEW OUTFIT POST | OMG  I almost LOST the TRAIN :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Jennifer Piri said...

Great outfit dear, love your shirt :)
You got a new follower :)
Petons

Gemma said...

With beauty I'm an underbuyer... with clothes it's the opposite :) Great look.

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That's a great thing to be Lorena! I have definitely reeled in my purchases this year. I am using what I have and buying very little until I do so. Great outfit. Love your top and sandals.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

stephanie said...

Love that striped top! So cute!