Vest: take 2

Houndstooth print vest Classiques Entier, similar - Black heels Christian Siriano for Payless 

Black long sleeve dress Zara, similar - Black quilted buck bag Love Moschino, similar

I've mentioned this wrap vest before, and how I have yet to find a way I love to wear it.  The last time I wore it (link above) many of you suggested other ways I could style it, one of them being over a black fitted dress. I was able to find this black dress from Zara in my closet, which has only been worn once. The dress is a bit fitted on the top, quite revealing and not comfortable to wear, I actually had to layer it over a black slip to make it work. I am the first to admit I did not love the results, but you cannot say I did not try ;)  
Linking up to Straight A Style

9 comments

Наталья Белогловская said...

Really interesting post! Thanks a lot for sharing)

Closet Fashionista said...

Hmm, I actually like it though! But sometimes I hate things on myself in person and they photograph well ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Beauty Unearthly said...

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

Aria Di Bari said...

You're so chic and what a beautiful vest!

http://ariadibari.com

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

one of my fav outfits :D Love the combo!

NEW TIPS POST | BEAUTY BRUMMES: the BEST For OUR Beauty Routine.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

I loved it. Very classic. xoxo Cris

last post: http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/gold-coast-skypoint.html

drollgirl said...

Sometimes a vest can make one feel so much more comfortable! I have a favorite one that I like wearing with jeans. It just makes the outfit look better and more complete and more interesting. And it hides the butt, which can be a bonus!! :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It looks great with that dress! I have a problem wearing vests.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

This is excatly what I like - black background of clothes and classic print vest on it. And thats all. Minimalistic look is hard to achieve, but here it is. Like it.