It's purple

Purple cowl neck top Isaac Mizrahi for Target, almost identical - Printed trousers Zara - Grey flats Dr. Scholl's here 

Black quilted bucket bag Love Moschino, almost identical - Purple sunglasses for the Dollar Store, similar 


You know that item you have in your closet that has a great cut, fabulous fabric and superb color that you always forget you have and therefore never wear ? That's how I'd describe this purple cowl neck top. Every.single.time, I wear it I tell myself I have to wear it more and then I don't. Worn 8 times in seven years...

It's pre blog and was first worn here 07.09.2010 and 29.09.2010 both in a burgundy, grey and black look. Two years later it was worn on 17.01.2012 in an all white look and 06.02.2012 a very bright colour block look. 

My favourite outfit with it is in rust 17.11.2014, then it seems I forgot about it yet again for two more years...

It reappeared with a green and beige combo on 02.07.2016 followed by 06.07.2016 with a printed skirt and yellow heels.

Last wear is today. It must not be that great if I have to be reminded it exists.

Linking to E&M

12 comments

Yeraldin Morillo said...

I love your printed trousers <3 nice look :)
http://modefemme.blogspot.com/

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

the pants are amazing :D loved all outfit :D

NEW TIPS POST | 6 Must-Have BEAUTY PRODUCTS for SUPERMARKET :O
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

alessandra said...

Amazing look! I love the pants and the rings
www.alessandrastyle.com

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I have one like this in gold, and it's a great basic. Not that I wear it a ton, but it's fabulous for those occasional times!!
OXOX
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Filipa Gonçalves said...

I like those pants so much! :D

https://filipa-goncalves.blogspot.pt/

Mica said...

It's a beautiful top, and I really like it with the printed pants!

Sometimes I find I wear my most loved pieces less as I don't want to 'waste' them and wear them on a less than perfect day. Of course perfect days rarely come along, so they don't get worn. I'm really trying to break that habit and wear everything I have for any reason! :)

Hope you are having a great weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Szybkie Makijaze said...

Great post!
Can you follow me? I follow you :)

Have a nice day!
murasakiiroanu.blogspot.com

Sakuranko said...

Oh I really like your top darling
Cute look!
xx

angieporelmundo said...

estas muy bonita

Cristina - Memories of the Pacific said...

Great outfit! It's appropriate for both work and eating out with friends

http://www.memoriesofthepacific.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I had a top just like that in brown and wore it out! Yours looks great and I love the pants you paired it with.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sheila said...

It pulls across your boobs - but the colour is fantastic. I also have tops like this that I forget about and yup, they have to go if you are not wearing them.