Stone

Jeans Gap - White tee shirt - Silver flats Chiara Ferragni - Black quilted bucket bag Love Moschino 


Yesterday I shared my interest in history with you. Another of my interests are old buildings and if you have been around for a while you'll probably remember. 
I've mentioned it before and have written a few posts like this or this where I have been able to take photographs in front of these 1940s homes around my neighbourhood. For me, one of the appealing elements is the stone, brick and slab used to cover the walls that surround these homes. While they were apparently a "thing" back when these were built, nowadays they've become rare, at least in the city. How about you ? Do you have any particular interests ? 

4 comments

Oh to Be a Muse said...

First, I really like the fit of these Gap jeans. Second, I do enjoy the look of old buildings as well. Don't get enough of that in the U.S., so I love seeing older architecture when I travel.

Yeraldin Morillo said...

i like you casual outfit <3

modefemme.blogspot.pe

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look so classy.

Mica said...

hehe you know my interest, bags! Although I have surprisingly little time for it now, I used to constantly drool and obsess over the latest offerings from whatever my favourite brand was at the time!

This wall is pretty - I can't say I've seen anything like it around here but it does make for a great backdrop! :)

Away From The Blue Blog