Black and White Tweed

Black trousers Zara - Black tweed blazer Xhilaration, similar and gorgeous - Burgundy peplum top H&M, almost identical

 
Black vintage belt Celine Paris, another fab belt from Celine here - Burgundy tassel Koaj high heel loafers, similar in black  

Black tote bag Roberto Cavalli, similar 

I've had this black and white tweed blazer forever. It's been snug the last infrequent wears but I refuse to let go. I always tell myself that I will let it go the day I gift myself with its Chanel version, which is just an excuse, I know. So while I figure out its destiny, it was a good choice for a work meeting ;) 

Linking up to J's Touch of Style + Oh, Hey Girl ! + E&M

4 comments

Mica said...

I think it's a keeper as it looks great on you! :)

I have a few too many tweed blazers though so I may not be the best person to listen to, ha!

Love this outfit too with the belt over the burgundy top! :)

Hope you have a nice weekend lined up! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Gemma said...

Such a great look. I really love this burgundy colour on you and you know I love that belt :)

Have a great weekend.

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Straight A Style said...

No reason to let a classic blazer like that go! Love your belt too.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Sheila said...

I love this outfit, Lorena! It's supremely flattering (that top/belt is awesome), love the jacket with it, love those shoes! A+ from me!