Blue Black

Black trousers Mossimo - Black, blue top Zara - Taupe suede heels Breckelle's - Black vintage bag Croft & Barrow

  

Whoever said blue and black did not look good together was totally wrong. Sometimes you have to do things firsthand and then according to your own conclusions construct your own opinion. Do you match blue and black together ? Are there any colours that you don't wear together because of other's opinion ?

.
.
Quien haya dicho que el negro y azul no se ven bien juntos estaba completamente equivocado. A veces tienes que hacer las cosas de primera mano y luego de acuerdo a tus conclusiones construir tu propia opinión. Llevas negro y azul juntos ? Hay colores que no mezcles por opinión de otros ?


Linking to I Do De Claire's + E&M Shelbee's


4 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.

Mica said...

Yes, I followed the 'can't wear blue and black together' rule for years, until I saw a dress for sale that was navy on top and black on the bottom - my mind was blown! I bought it and ever since then have been wearing blue and black together. Wearing it today actually, haha! It's a great combo, especially black and navy like you're wearing here! :)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are having a great week! I'm enjoying that quiet lazy period between Christmas and New Years and relaxing a bit.

Away From The Blue Blog

Lydia said...

Can't we just agree black goes with everything?
Sometimes I think everything goes with everything, if you do it right.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I've always been a fan of those two colors!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/