The Opposite

Jeans Gap - Lace tank top Express - Grey long vest Valette, cool longer version here

White gold circle necklace, similar here and here with more bling ;)
Grey perforated suede flats Dr. Scholl's, similar here - Grey bag Ferragamo, similar here 

I always make an effort when stepping out. However today, for some reason I did not. I just wanted to get things done and head right back home. But as it usually happens you don't run into people you have not seen in a while when you're all dressed up looking fabulous, but quite the opposite... 
.
.
.
Siempre hago el esfuerzo de arreglarme antes de salir por el umbral de la puerta de mi casa. Pero hoy, por alguna razón no lo hice. Simplemente quería terminar mi lista de cosas que hacer y regresar a casa. Pero como suele suceder, no te encuentras personas que tienes tiempo de no ver cuando estás bien vestida, sino totalmente lo opuesto... 


4 comments

Sheila said...

That always happens! Once in a while I'll get groceries in my "at home" clothes (I consider myself incognito, lol), and of course, that's when I run into people I know!

You look lovely in this mint green colour, Lorena.

Courtney Erin said...

I think this is a pretty great look for getting errands done in - seriously I wished I looked as pulled together when I'm out and run into people!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Natalie S said...

That always happens but I gotta say you look really good. Nothing to worry about!

Shelbee on the Edge said...

Lorena, this is super cute! I love the relaxed fit of your jeans paired with the more tailored vest. So great!

Thanks for linking up with me.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com